Wednesday, June 07, 2006

River Found Art


On Memorial Day, we were at the Tennessee River cruising up and down the river. After a while we decided to park at the shore for a bit. I love to look for shells, Indian artifacts, and interesting driftwood on the shore. I got a little bored and decided to make some art out of the materials at hand. I am including a photo of my river found art. It's not anything spectacular but it kept me entertained for a while. Maybe someone got a chuckle out of it. It is make of driftwood, green plums, mussel shells, a light bulb, a fishing float and various other bits. I haven't had time to make any other found art in the past week. Too much going on. Maybe this week will be calmer, but probably not. Rejoice!

1 Comments:

Blogger jafabrit said...

this is cool, I would enjoy coming across something like this. :) I am sure someone had to find it intriguing.

all the best

6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home