Thursday, August 10, 2006

Oops!




Yesterday, as I was checking out the settings on my blog site, I discovered that I had the comments set on "Members only". That could have something to do with why I have not gotten any responses from the people who find my art. It is now set where anyone can leave a comment and you can choose to do it anonymously. We'll see if that helps any. I know that I would be hesitant to become a member of something I know nothing about, just so that I could leave a comment.
I left two pieces in Columbia yesterday also. One was left on the bubblegum machine at the bank again and the other one I hung on someone's antenna at the Y. I hope they found it before driving very far because it could have blown off.
Today I may go to Lewisburg and I'll try to come up with a quickie to leave there.
Have a blessed day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lila Malapert said...

Hi! I just found your site while surfing around some other art sites - then to found art - then here -- you know how it goes! Found art it such a cool concept, and your stuff is so much fun! I'm going to have to give it a try. I see you were recently in east Tennessee (I'm near Knoxville), but it looks like you live closer to Nashville. It's always nice to see another Tennesseean doing art! :-)

8:32 PM  
Blogger Still Waters Studio said...

Hi Lila. Yes I am about 45 minutes south of Nashville. Welcome to found art. It's becoming a strange obsession for me to see if I can get someone to comment. So far no luck on the finders commenting, but now that I got the comment settings worked out maybe it will happen. Have fun! Can't wait to see your stuff.

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home