Monday, September 25, 2006

Fun in Florida


Well, I'm back from Florida. It was a quick trip but fun. I left three of my pieces at a resturant by the marina in St. Augustine called The Conch House. They had great sea food, live music, and very interesting carved wood totems everywhere. I hung one of my pieces on a carving, one on a pier, and my sister-in-law hung one on a bush. My last piece was hung in the restroom at the Nashville Airport. I also made a picture with seashell pieces on the beach and wrote my web address in the sand under it. Couldn't resist. I collected a lot of shells to use to make jewelry and mixed media pieces and took lots of photos to use in my collages. The ocean is so inspiring.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fun! And you even took a picture of your art hanging on the post for someone to find. That's great! How clever!

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home